BEST QUALITY TRACTION MOTOR REPAIRS
Generators and auxiliary motors for the rail industry.
HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS
CAW Rail is quality assured to ISO9001:2008 and we have proven systems and procedures in place to ensure consistent results.
HIGHLY TRAINED ENGINEERS
Highly trained engineers use state-of-the-art equipment to keep your operation running.
CAW is a leading service provider in the repair of rotating equipment for the rail and mining industries. We are renowned for our high quality repairs from our 1000m2 traction motor repair workshop. We repair all types of traction motors, generators, and auxiliary motors for the rail industry.
- Highly trained engineers use state-of-the-art equipment
- Field services guaranteeing service around the clock
- In-house manufacturing of traction windings ensures faster turnarounds
- Our capabilities span the full range of services from inspection to repairs and testing
- Committed to providing our customers with the best products and services meeting the highest quality standards in the industry
- Products and services are developed in strict conformance with OEM specifications and are customized to meet specific application and customer requirements
CAW Rail field service teams are available 24/7/365 – working for you when you need them. We are committed to ensuring quick turnarounds and the highest quality field service capabilities to the rail industry, where uptime is critical.
24/7 Emergency Support
Customers can count on around-the-clock support from our expert field service crews. In case of an emergency breakdown, CAW Rail staff can be at your site as soon as possible with our fully-equipped mobile workshops to provide emergency repair services for traction motors, generators and auxiliary equipment.
Our emergency field services include:
- On-site assistance providing technical teams and equipment as soon as possible
- On-site repairs
- On-site troubleshooting
- On-site predictive maintenance
Mobile Field Service Workshop
You need fast and reliable services on-site to reduce downtime and minimize cost. We provide fast and flexible on-site services with our mobile workshop, fully-stocked with the latest technology. Crews come to your site ready and equipped to work for you.
The mobile field service workshop is used predominantly for projects in the marine, mining and oil and gas industries. The workshop provides a secure and organized work space to ensure that repair projects are completed efficiently and on time.
Emergency contact numbers
Emergency Breakdown: 071 680 5902
Ops Manager: 084 295 7433
Standby Driver: 082 456 1126